Convenience. You can't beat it. Coffee, food, all sorts of things accessed by the single push of a button.
So it made perfect sense for me to figure out how to access an internet radio station from the single press of a button.
I suppose that you could trawl the Apple app store to find one that would allow you to access Nightbreed Radio, maybe even charge you for the privilege.
OR you could just follow the steps below that I knocked up through a little bit of tatting about.
The simple instructions below will make a direct shortcut to Nightbreed Radio's stream on your iPhone/iPod Touch-just press & listen, like radio should be accessed in my humble opinion...
Once I've figured out how to attach the Nightbreed logo icon " " to this shortcut I'll let you know (this option already works for adding a shortcut to the Nightbreed Radio website to your homescreen)
1. Open http://nightbreedradio.com in Safari on your iPhone/iPod Touch
2. Scroll down the page until you reach the 'HOW TO LISTEN TO THIS STATION' section.
3. Press & hold on the Radionomy .M3U link until options for it pop up from the bottom of the screen.
4. Choose the 'Open in New Page' option.
5. A new page will open and the stream will automatically start playing through Safari's Quicktime player plugin.
6. Press 'Done' in the top left-hand corner of the screen & a blank screen will appear.
7. Press the middle button at the bottom of the screen which looks like an arrow pointing out of a box.
8. Select the 'Add to Home Screen' option
9. Name the shortcut something relevant, like 'Radio Nightbreed' or 'Nightbreed Player'
10. Tap the top right-hand 'Add' button and you're done!