Wednesday 7 December 2011

The 2009 Fadeout Podcast Archive-get them while stocks last!

In order for me to make room to hold all the forthcoming 2012 Fadeout shows, I'll be removing the 2009 shows at the end of December, so if you want them you have until 31st December to grab what you want. After that, if you're missing any from your collection (you never know, there are some people out there who are like that), please contact me and I'll see what I can do.
Obviously I'm not just wiping them from history or anything so terminal. They'll be locked away in a little safe deep in the bowels of Fadeout Towers and guarded by Molly, the resident feral Siberian house-tiger. And if you fancy your chances of getting past her, please let me know who I should send the flowers & sympathy card to...

No comments:

Post a Comment