Wednesday 14 April 2010

If I'm right, this technology lark will succeed. If not; oh well.

So…just testing my photo emailing properties with the only photo I had to hand.

Yes, that’s me & the delightful Toyah Willcox on that rather spongy sofa. I hope I look half as good as her when I reach her age.

Though to be fair, I’d look ridiculous with boobs.

If you're interested, there's a fantastic transcript of the interview I did with her on the 27th March at the Robin 2 in Bilston at http://toyahinterview.blogspot.com/

I find it hard to beleive that someone actually took the time to write out everything that was said during the interview which isn't as easy as you'd think, given the recording quality and my tendency to mumble and fill every gap with an 'er' or an 'um'. Toyah's voice was of course, as clear as a sat-nav on a quiet Sunday afternoon. I sounded like I was constantly looking for a contact lens in a well. Minna deserves a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment